Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pinterest

Good morning! I'm loving Pinterest (the virtual pinboard) but can't figure out how to "PIN". I've read there are problems with Pinning and Internet explorer and thats what I have. If anyone can help me, I would love help on this! Also, I have no 'boards'. How do you get boards LOL? All I can do is like :) And look. Man there are some awesome ideas on pinterest!!!!

Update, Thanks to a good friend who helped me figure out pinterest! Going in full swing now :) Uh o LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know anything about pinterest but wanted to tell you about a website I found. Called Stumbleupon. It is so neat. But be prepared to get addicted. You just put in your interests, food/cooking, crafts, home, etc. and it will send you websites related to those interests. Then you can either like or not like and it will save the ones you like. I have found so many neat recipes. When you find out about pinterest, come teach me!

    ReplyDelete