Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cakes from this year

Wedding shower cake (last weekend) (picture was taken before I put the bows w/rhinestones on it, forgot to take after photo) Double 12 inch, bavarian cream cake with 8 inch on top.
Chocolate cake with bavarian cream filling, cream cheese icing with buttercream swirl roses (not sure the exact name of them)
Thomas the Engine individual chocolate 6 inch cake
1/2 sheet vanilla cake with bavarian cream filling with chocolate cake mountain, cone trees, buttercream icing

Thomas the engine cupcakes. Fondant face


Dr Seuss, 1st birthday cake, Cat in the Hat candle, fondant green eggs and ham, and fondant Thing 1 & Thing 2. 1 fish, 2 fish are swedish fish!




'Thing 1' Smash Cake.

Zebra girly cake

Baby stroller. (sorry can't turn it!


Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing.

Wedding shower Victorian Hat



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were such a decorator! Where have I been?!!

    ReplyDelete