Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year (a day late)

The 2011 review was really from Saturday but due to computer probs, it finally got done today. It was taking forever to load my pics for some reason.

Anyway, our New Years Eve was spent at the church w/our friends. Pot luck dinner and fireworks and lots of fun with our friends. We left about 11 and my eyes shut about 11:30, didn't even get to welcome the new year in!

Woke up on Sunday morning and hit Dillard's extra 50% off (only got 2 things and neither for me!) and then went to church. What a great way to start 2012, in Sunday School!

Tomorrow is back to school and back to the normal routines. I am really ready as my routine has been NONE! Just lazy and loved it, but ready for normal ;)

Wish you the best for 2012. I have lots of goals for myself that I hope to reach this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment