Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Not much going on around here..

One reason I didn't want to blog was because I hate when blogs go w/o being updated! And here I go! I understand now why people that blog, don't have something every day. Some days there is just not much to share!

Last Saturday, we got to attend J's company picnic. It was the first one they had ever had and it was a blast. TONS of stuff for the kids to do. YuMMy food, giant turkey legs, boudain, hamburgers, sausage, links, ice cream, cotton candy, popcorn, etc.. Cupcake decorating, wax hands, military dog tags, face painting, fun balloons, big jumpers for the kids and live bands. We really enjoyed it.

This week, I have been working at the book fair at school. I love getting to help out at the school! The kids are so cute and so sweet. Like the little red head this morning, that hollered out "HI Raegan's mom"! LOL, that is how they know me as!

Looking forward to this Saturday. Time with the family for Thanksgiving! Also, looking forward to NO SCHOOL next week! Whohoo! Christmas pictures and loads of fun next week.

No time to add pictures today, will come back and post later.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment